Replacement windows are an increasingly popular investment among American homeowners. Replacement windows are popular for a number of different reasons.
Below, you’ll find just a few of the advantages of replacement window installation:
– Comfortable interior temperatures during the summer and winter: No matter where you live, replacement windows are guaranteed to provide more comfortable interior temperatures. In the winter, replacement windows tulsa insulate the home and prevent warm air from escaping. And in the summer, the same insulation properties trap cool air inside.
– Increased home security: Thieves can spot basic windows from miles away. Replacement windows are generally sturdier and safer than basic windows. The installation company may also install new frames if the old window framework was rotting. All of this means better security for you and your family.
– Energy efficiency: Ready to save hundreds of dollars per year on electricity bills? Your home will be significantly more energy efficient after ordering replacement windows. Depending on the size of the home and its energy consumption, some homeowners can even save thousands of dollars per year.
– Investing in your home: Replacement windows increase the resale value of homes. If you’re looking for an investment that benefits you today, tomorrow, and in the distant future, then replacement windows are a serious option to consider.
– A long-lasting solution: Replacement windows are a long-lasting solution to a home’s insulation problems. Homeowners can also spread the cost of replacement windows out over the next 25 years because that’s approximately how long a good set of windows will last. Roofs and siding may not even last that long, which is why replacement windows are one of the best long-term investments a homeowner can make.
– Improve the aesthetics of the home: Replacement windows improve the aesthetic appearance of any home. Replacement window installation companies are happy to offer color matching technology to ensure the installation is seamless. Homeowners can also choose specific types of frames that blend in with the rest of the home. For that reason, replacement windows are far from a ‘glaring’ addition to the home; instead, they improve the exterior appearance of any household.
Are replacement windows expensive?
Just like any home improvement project, the costs of replacement windows can vary widely. Cost depends on a number of important factors, including:
– The number of windows being replaced
– The size of the windows being replaced
– The types of replacement windows being installed (wood, vinyl, aluminum, and other materials are available)
– The cost of the specific installation company